PhylloTech has been selected as one of the 20 finalists in the Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Contest. PhylloTech will next submit its full business plan to panelists for review. PhylloTech’s CEO, Ryan Shepherd, will present at the Business Plan Contest event in Milwaukee, WI.
- August 16, 2013 – PhylloTech Receives SBIR Phase II Supplement from NSF
- February 12, 2013 – PhylloTech is Awarded a Phase I SBIR Grant from NIEHS
- November 26, 2012 – PhylloTech receives SBIR Phase II grant from NSF
- February 28, 2011 – PhylloTech is Awarded a SBIR Phase I Grant from the National Science Foundation
- September 16, 2010 – PhylloTech moves to Madison, WI.
- June 10, 2010 – PhylloTech Places First in the Life Sciences Division of the Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Contest