PhylloTech, a leading innovator in biopesticides and bioproduction systems, has moved to the University Research Park in Madison, WI. The resources available to biotechnology companies in Madison are unsurpassed, including the Wisconsin Technology Council, BioForward, and the University of Wisconsin-Madison, and together create a tremendous entrepreneurial environment to help emerging companies.
- PhylloTech is Awarded a Phase I SBIR Grant from NIEHS
- PhylloTech receives SBIR Phase II grant from the National Science Foundation
- PhylloTech is Awarded a SBIR Phase I Grant from the National Science Foundation
- PhylloTech moves to Madison, WI.
- PhylloTech Places First in the Life Sciences Division of the Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Contest
- PhylloTech advances in the Governors Business Plan Contest