PhylloTech, a leading innovator in biopesticides and bioproduction systems, has moved to the University Research Park in Madison, WI. The resources available to biotechnology companies in Madison are unsurpassed, including the Wisconsin Technology Council, BioForward, and the University of Wisconsin-Madison, and together create a tremendous entrepreneurial environment to help emerging companies.
- August 16, 2013 – PhylloTech Receives SBIR Phase II Supplement from NSF
- February 12, 2013 – PhylloTech is Awarded a Phase I SBIR Grant from NIEHS
- November 26, 2012 – PhylloTech receives SBIR Phase II grant from NSF
- February 28, 2011 – PhylloTech is Awarded a SBIR Phase I Grant from the National Science Foundation
- September 16, 2010 – PhylloTech moves to Madison, WI.
- June 10, 2010 – PhylloTech Places First in the Life Sciences Division of the Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Contest